Saturday 22 June 2013

The happening place - At the park

     There is a park near my house. Just a ten minute walk from my home. I am visiting it from my childhood days. When I was young I used to go there to play badminton or cricket and I did not care what others was doing. But now I realized that it is the hot and happening place.
     Some days when I enter the park suddenly I will hear some roar from inside. For the first time, I was intrigued by this. Actually the roar was from a group of people standing in a circle and doing laughter therapy. They will shout like anything from the bottom of their belly and they will call this laughter. I mean how can people say it is laughter therapy when people actually don’t laugh. They were just screaming and scaring the hell out of other people. Does this laughter therapy really work?
     Then there is Mr.Enigma. He is one of the bunch who comes for a daily walk. But he is different. When most of us walk in clockwise direction he comes in the opposite one. He will be a man of forty to forty five. He always wears a half shirt mostly a plain colored one and a dark colored shorts preferably a bright red one. He tucks his shirt into his shorts and wears a leather belt. He wears his coolers also. He always has one radio or some mp3 player or his cell phone or something which is too loud. He keeps his loud speaker near his ears (everybody near can hear and am not sure why he is keeping near his ears) and always plays bollywood music. He walks at great speeds which no human can walk and when he passes you will feel that Tom cruise has just crossed you in his Ducati! 

     One day I even saw a calf  strolling. Two men walking in front of me tried to push the calf through the gate but the calf was too strong and didn’t budge. It came running back to the walkers path and looked at the men as if it is yelling at them like “hey if you morons can use the park then why can’t I ! ”   

to be continued ...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. animals do speak I agree !! They have rights too graze in parks if its grassy and shit on cemented parks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D exactly, they even show variety of emotions too !

      Delete